May 11, 2008

Chill Out, Bugg Out

These endless week ends are driving me mad. I'd spend millions of days like these ones. What's wrong then ? Being inactive is not a way to get things work. I need to focus on what I love. I work for shit. Still the same juvenile questions yeah... Fear is the problem, money is another, free my mind may be the answer.

Chill out, walk in unknow streets in your favourite european capital, meet unexpected people, and see if they got something living in their eyes.

It's been 7 years since I got out of college. It's been a year since I graduated. It's been a 3 months since I started wearing suits. It's been 7 years since I kept doing nothing for what I love. It's been a year since I felt horribly empty, feeling down about my everyday life and the pleasure I get from it. I still feel lonely when thinking about notes, melodies. Drums are like heartbeats in my chest, torturing me every 4/4. That's quite a lot indeed.

How long will I keep on living this way ? Too late to answer tonight.

Change will come. Price to pay for mental survival.

This afternoon, chillin' by the river : Kid Loco - Love Me Sweet

Tonite, alone in front of screen : Joakim - Lonely Hearts

Writing this piece of shit : Booka Shade - Body Language

I promise we'll go out soon and stop being sad, share some more love. A simple answer to any happy people.

Classic counter strike : Laurent Garnier - The Man With The Red Face

No comments: