May 24, 2008

Focus

Week end has arrived, time to rest and focus on more essential things.

I think I´m not gonna be posting any track above 120bpm in the next future, so as to rest my soul for the upcoming Sonar.

All things considered, sometimes the world is better left a bit out of focus..

It's like I've been spending the week picturing myself walking to no particular direction. Some great tracks didn't help though, making me feel like kinda "jetlagged" for no reason. Me fighting against me.

Is my mood depending of the tunes that happen to reach my ears, or is it determining the the musical ambiences I´m gonna be receptive to??

Tommy Guerrero - Knives fighting Guns

Tracey thorn - King´s Cross (hot chip rmx)

(from VA-Round Black Ghosts \ Scape 2008)

Am I hearing or listening?


Some say silence is a rythm too..

Gotta get involved in some projects, into people also, that would make me stop thinking weeks are made to wait for the weekend..





Sebastien Tellier - L'amour et la violence (Apt One Remix)

No comments: